We want to know what you want to know!

Monday, March 15, 2010

Smartphones: Technological bliss, or your worst nightmare?

Thinking back to my days of texting on a regular cellphone reminds me of a simpler time. A time when people still actually called one another, when emails were not read on phones, a time when the internet was only accessed on a computer, and when pressing the number 3 meant you could type a G, H or I. Being a technological misfit, I swore I'd never join the masses and trade my regular phone for a smart phone. Somehow though, the bug bit me...

I have now become one of the people I swore I'd never become - a textaholic. Yes, it's true. My close friends and family are even starting to notice. My thumbs hurt by the end of the day and I'm sure I conduct more important business and social exchanges on my BB than in person or over the phone combined. I can now troll for dates on my phone through various internet dating apps, I can Google just about anything and GPS myself to pretty much anywhere. I'm constantly entertained, regardless of having company or not. I've been enlightened and I'm never going back!

It's distracting, it's addicting, but there's probably an app to cure that :-P

7 comments:

  1. Blonde tech girls are really, really hot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. be very afraid of Carpal tunnel and also of nerdy tech guys who love microsoft and would have sex with microsoft if they could

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will not have sex with Microsoft!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the picture and the bikini clad blond!

    ReplyDelete
  5. am trying to figure out how to leave comments if this is left i was successful:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey I did it:) so julian can our our CMS do all the things blogger can or word press and can we do it for reasonable price for beta?

    ReplyDelete