We want to know what you want to know!

Friday, April 23, 2010

Jumping on the "Brandwagon"

I recently decided to upgrade my computer... well by upgrade, I mean throw my current computer out the window and buy a new one. Poor computer.

Left to my own devices, I accidentally bought a "taboo" brand (whose name I won't mention). Said computer's specs were more than decent - but when I told the techie what I bought, he simply shook his head with dismay. He said, and I quote, "Please return that computer now before I have to pretend I don't know you."

For someone like me, brand is a very important thing. I'm the girl who everyone knows is addicted to GUESS - sometimes dressing in it head to toe. So the question of the day is, do you believe in technological brandism, are you a brandist when it comes to your technology, or will you buy the "off" brands to save money - despite the heckling you might get from your technologically savvy friends?

No comments:

Post a Comment